Partner Community Programs
After School Boxing
Join the South Bend Police Athletic League at The Beacon for free boxing training – open to all ages!
- Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- 4:30p-5:30p for ages 7 – 12yrs old
- 5:30p-7:30p for ages 13yrs – adult
For more information contact Lieutenant Dave Herron at (574) 235-7507
*The boxing program is in coordination with the South Bend Community School Corp. schedule and does not run on snow days, summer breaks, winter breaks, spring breaks, etc.
A mixture of tennis and racquetball – no prior experience required – all ages welcome!
- Summer Schedule: Thursdays 9a-11a
- Fall Schedule: Mondays 9:30a-11:30a; Thursdays 9a-11a
- Cost: $4 to play
Table Tennis coaching from Olympic-level coach Dan Seemiller at the South Bend Table Tennis Club!
- Schedule: Tuesdays 7:30p-9:30p, Thursdays 5p-9p, Saturday & Sundays 2p-6pCost:
- $7/visit for non-members
For more details and membership information contact (574) 261-4545
Riverside Church meets in The Beacon's gymnasium next to the boxing rings every Sunday morning at 10:30a! Their mission is to follow Jesus, love people, and impact the world.